Anime Cafe'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum is all about anime and manga stuffs...!! this will be the forum site where all anime addicts unite!!! ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danzo have sharingan!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knix Fearowarms

Knix Fearowarms

Danzo have sharingan!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Danzo have sharingan!?!?!   Danzo have sharingan!?!?! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:01 pm

I was reading the latest release of Naruto (456 to be precise) when I saw Danzo's eye in the right. Please take a look at it, it's mangekyou sharingan right? Refer to 5th koma.

Spoiler:

\m/ rock on

Last edited by Knix Fearowarms on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knives333
Admin
knives333

PostSubject: Re: Danzo have sharingan!?!?!   Danzo have sharingan!?!?! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 am

nani..?!
si danzo may sharingan?!
patay tau diyan sir!!
Back to top Go down
https://animecafe.forumtl.com
Knix Fearowarms

Knix Fearowarms

PostSubject: Re: Danzo have sharingan!?!?!   Danzo have sharingan!?!?! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:01 pm

I hypothesized many theories behind his sharingan...

Theory:: Danzo and Uchiha Madara is the very same person or Danzo is a lackey of Madara or otherwise, they both have shown only their right sharingan. It's possible that he gathered the 4 Kages of the 4 ramaining shinobi countries to assassinate them, it may be the moon thingy plan he was talking about when we last saw tobi/madara.

Pros:
1. They almost have the same hairstyle, and since Madara's face is yet to be revealed in the current timeline, it could be that he aged heavily; supporting the Danzo-Madara theory.
2. We all now that Madara is good with deception, he even decieved his own akatsuki by pretending to be a goofy tobi; he may had said that Danzo is a big hindrance to his plans as he told zetsu but it maybe another play.

3. Danzo and Madara have grudge against Uchiha clan, Madara's reason was explained. Although Danzo's was only explained in Sai's perspective, it may be the missing link Masashi Kishimoto have kept in mystery, just like how Kubo does things to make element of surprise in Bleach (It's almost how the patriots manipulated Raiden's life in Metal gear solid 2... xD)

4. As tobi explained Itachi's life to Sasuke, "Itachi was protecting you from Danzo" and "Danzo wants to kill you". It may be just another play to lure sasuke to joining Akatsuki and become his henchman.

5. Madara aspired to become Hokage just like Danzo, and they have some sort of connection with Orochimaru, Orochimaru being a member of akatsuki and as Danzo said, "We must have kabuto first before them, I will be screwed if they get him first" or something like that hehhehe....

Cons:
1. Madara is a full blood Uchiha, it is almost impossible (unless proven) that he have only one sharingan.

2. Danzo wants to kill Sasuke while Madara wants to have sasuke but like no.4 of Pros, it may be just one of his award winning acting..

I'm becoming more and more intrigued with Danzo xD

\m/ rock on
Back to top Go down
俺 は エッチ。
Admin
俺 は エッチ。

PostSubject: Re: Danzo have sharingan!?!?!   Danzo have sharingan!?!?! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:05 am

Knix Fearowarms wrote:
I hypothesized many theories behind his sharingan...

Theory:: Danzo and Uchiha Madara is the very same person or Danzo is a lackey of Madara or otherwise, they both have shown only their right sharingan. It's possible that he gathered the 4 Kages of the 4 ramaining shinobi countries to assassinate them, it may be the moon thingy plan he was talking about when we last saw tobi/madara.

Pros:
1. They almost have the same hairstyle, and since Madara's face is yet to be revealed in the current timeline, it could be that he aged heavily; supporting the Danzo-Madara theory.
2. We all now that Madara is good with deception, he even decieved his own akatsuki by pretending to be a goofy tobi; he may had said that Danzo is a big hindrance to his plans as he told zetsu but it maybe another play.

3. Danzo and Madara have grudge against Uchiha clan, Madara's reason was explained. Although Danzo's was only explained in Sai's perspective, it may be the missing link Masashi Kishimoto have kept in mystery, just like how Kubo does things to make element of surprise in Bleach (It's almost how the patriots manipulated Raiden's life in Metal gear solid 2... xD)

4. As tobi explained Itachi's life to Sasuke, "Itachi was protecting you from Danzo" and "Danzo wants to kill you". It may be just another play to lure sasuke to joining Akatsuki and become his henchman.

5. Madara aspired to become Hokage just like Danzo, and they have some sort of connection with Orochimaru, Orochimaru being a member of akatsuki and as Danzo said, "We must have kabuto first before them, I will be screwed if they get him first" or something like that hehhehe....

Cons:
1. Madara is a full blood Uchiha, it is almost impossible (unless proven) that he have only one sharingan.

2. Danzo wants to kill Sasuke while Madara wants to have sasuke but like no.4 of Pros, it may be just one of his award winning acting..

I'm becoming more and more intrigued with Danzo xD

\m/ rock on

its much like what i said in one of the thread somewhere.. hahaha... anyways... comment on con #1 don't forget that even if they gain mangekyou they can always revert back to normal eyes much like sasuke... as for why he has to cover his right eye it might be some kind of support to his marvelous acting skills...
Back to top Go down
Knix Fearowarms

Knix Fearowarms

PostSubject: Re: Danzo have sharingan!?!?!   Danzo have sharingan!?!?! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm

what might be madara planning if he wants to kill danzo if ever that he is danzo??

This is really getting intense xD I love psycho-mind twisting twists like this...

\m/ rock on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danzo have sharingan!?!?!   Danzo have sharingan!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Danzo have sharingan!?!?!
Page 1 of 1